A network of Spica companies is the leading supplier of data
collection systems in the Adriatic region. Spica International
was founded in 1989 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Research and
development has always been the key component of Spica’s
strategy, and the company’s current successful operation is
undoubtedly rooted in firm reliance on its own knowledge base
and skills that were built through systematic R&D programs.
How to get here
Spica International location - including driving directions from
Brnik airport. This route is on local roads.
If you want to take the highway follow this instructions:
- Take the highway (E61) from Airport
- Highway will end at north Ljubljana
edge, turn left towards center.
- After a mile or so on Celovska street
(E61), turn left and enter ring around Ljubljana (H3).
- Take 3rd exit, direction Crnuce or
- You will get into big circular
traffic from the west (see map, lower left corner)
- You will cross river Sava (104), this
is your last mile.
- At the first light turn left, then
right, second building on the right (red arrow).